Shaolong's Birthday!
Today's my buddy's birthday! Planned & organised it wif some ideas from my friends... The people who went included of course the birthday boy, Teck Wee, Cow, Shuzheng and yes, ME! >.<
We went to Miraman Hotel at Havelock Road for Tim Sum buffet, at the Orient Ocean Restaurant. Hmm... the tim sum not bad, quite worth the value I muz admit. We kinda make a mistake by ordering fried dishes at the beginning... haha... after a while, the 5 of us were already struggling wif the food on the table! But still we continue to eat our tim sum!!! We ordered 5 "longs" of "Hak Gao" and trust me... we had difficulty finishing them after all those fried food!!! We slowly finished our stuffs and did finish all we ordered! Sad to say, we couldn't find the famous sauce Cow was talking about... perhaps the dish was taken out of the menu... kekekeke... And perhaps tonite I'll have nightmares abt the 5 "longs" of "Hak Gao"!!!!
Nx stop was to go to Tea chapter at Neil Rd. We were all like pregnant women... couldn't walk properly man, groaning in pain.. esp me... I wore tight jeans... really cannot stand my bloated tummy!!! Hahaha, we took a wrong direction and almost got lost! Hey, not tat chiam lah... Singapore wun get lost easily one lah, take cab lor. We settled down at Tea Chapter, but I proceeded to Chinatown in search of a cake for the birthday boy. But to no veil, I couldn't find a proper cake shop and got lost in Kreta Ayer... Oh my... I really cannot topo... but I managed to find my way back, perspiring and penting like mad.. We order 2 types of tea, Pu-er and Gui-hua... Quite nice. And we played games like Up-words, "Wu zi qi" & Transfer chess. Haha, very fun... I was defeated by SZ in 6 steps in "Wu zi qi" coz I was too engrossed in my "Ba Gua Zheng"! Hahahaha. And yes! Cow and I defeated SL and SZ in Transfer chess convincingly in the last game! Hohohoh... but too bad, Teck Wee had to leave early coz he had to rush down to Woodlands to work. nevermind, another time perhaps...
I think today was really fun, I had a great time.. esp. meeting my old frend whom I havn't met for a yr-Shuzheng, aka LPZ! I really hope the rest of the pple had fun, esp. the Birthday Boy Shaolong!!!! Orient Ocean has not bad tim sum, really worth the $$$, but the "Feng Zua"(Chicken feet) not as good as Gapz.. heehee... And Tea Chapter really is a nice place to go sit down talk talk... Do try that place, but not at peak hours k? I truely recommend tat place... Nice ambience...Reasonable price... And as TW says, I can "pao cha" and pian zhabor liao! Hahaha... Ok lah, I was brewing the tea almost all the time, the stuffs were next to me wat... Hahahha. =P
We went to Miraman Hotel at Havelock Road for Tim Sum buffet, at the Orient Ocean Restaurant. Hmm... the tim sum not bad, quite worth the value I muz admit. We kinda make a mistake by ordering fried dishes at the beginning... haha... after a while, the 5 of us were already struggling wif the food on the table! But still we continue to eat our tim sum!!! We ordered 5 "longs" of "Hak Gao" and trust me... we had difficulty finishing them after all those fried food!!! We slowly finished our stuffs and did finish all we ordered! Sad to say, we couldn't find the famous sauce Cow was talking about... perhaps the dish was taken out of the menu... kekekeke... And perhaps tonite I'll have nightmares abt the 5 "longs" of "Hak Gao"!!!!
Nx stop was to go to Tea chapter at Neil Rd. We were all like pregnant women... couldn't walk properly man, groaning in pain.. esp me... I wore tight jeans... really cannot stand my bloated tummy!!! Hahaha, we took a wrong direction and almost got lost! Hey, not tat chiam lah... Singapore wun get lost easily one lah, take cab lor. We settled down at Tea Chapter, but I proceeded to Chinatown in search of a cake for the birthday boy. But to no veil, I couldn't find a proper cake shop and got lost in Kreta Ayer... Oh my... I really cannot topo... but I managed to find my way back, perspiring and penting like mad.. We order 2 types of tea, Pu-er and Gui-hua... Quite nice. And we played games like Up-words, "Wu zi qi" & Transfer chess. Haha, very fun... I was defeated by SZ in 6 steps in "Wu zi qi" coz I was too engrossed in my "Ba Gua Zheng"! Hahahaha. And yes! Cow and I defeated SL and SZ in Transfer chess convincingly in the last game! Hohohoh... but too bad, Teck Wee had to leave early coz he had to rush down to Woodlands to work. nevermind, another time perhaps...
I think today was really fun, I had a great time.. esp. meeting my old frend whom I havn't met for a yr-Shuzheng, aka LPZ! I really hope the rest of the pple had fun, esp. the Birthday Boy Shaolong!!!! Orient Ocean has not bad tim sum, really worth the $$$, but the "Feng Zua"(Chicken feet) not as good as Gapz.. heehee... And Tea Chapter really is a nice place to go sit down talk talk... Do try that place, but not at peak hours k? I truely recommend tat place... Nice ambience...Reasonable price... And as TW says, I can "pao cha" and pian zhabor liao! Hahaha... Ok lah, I was brewing the tea almost all the time, the stuffs were next to me wat... Hahahha. =P

<< Home