So lost...
Today was a tiring day... started lessons at 9 but I reached school at 8.15am. Morning wasn't tat bad, I was still quite awake. Met Xinpei to get some notes, really very helpful for my tutorials. Thanks Bei Bei! Hahaha... Well, the afternoon class started, I was so shocked... I totally had no idea wtf was going on... Biomechanics! OMG... I really haben started revising on this module and touch its tutorial... die manz... so today Prof. Toh go thru I totally lost.... plus he explain briefly only.. so nv copy much help.... Worst of all, I felt so tired and dozed off... perhaps I missed out alot... coz I dunno the shit they were going thru when I woke up! Shitz.... must find time to revise then do all the tutorials... but now I still having those stupid term paper and projects.... By 19/10/04, I'll be free of all these stupid work and left wif 2 presentations... Very tired... let this sem go by soon! I'll nv take 6 modules in a sem AGAIN!
Life's a bitch! Dun bother forcing yourself to do everything in a day... enjoy if u can, life's juz too short...
Life's a bitch! Dun bother forcing yourself to do everything in a day... enjoy if u can, life's juz too short...

<< Home