Uncomfortable...
Might as well write this post too, it's been on my mind for a few days already...
The residential area I'm living in is under renovation (actually only painting lah). Those workers ah... sit all those things come up and down.. then spray water jet anyhow into my place... lucky i managed to closed the windows that protect important things.. like my PC!!! Otherwise spoil liao... Dun say them liao...
Well, they're painting the flats with a white coating for now... gosh.. my flat now looks like a ghost building from afar.. then juz the other day they painted the corridors white too... oh my, it freaking weird.. even today when I came home, I was shocked when the lift opened the door.. Hahaha, still not used that my flat's white in colour.. of all colours! But I realised that they also painted the lift section blue! OMG!!! My area is known for its maroon bricks! If become blue ah.. I dun even noe if I live in anymore! Muahahhaha.. Let's hope they paint it back to a similar colour, and quickly!!! And pls... dun let the workers catch a glimpse of me sleeping or changing my clothes!!!
The residential area I'm living in is under renovation (actually only painting lah). Those workers ah... sit all those things come up and down.. then spray water jet anyhow into my place... lucky i managed to closed the windows that protect important things.. like my PC!!! Otherwise spoil liao... Dun say them liao...
Well, they're painting the flats with a white coating for now... gosh.. my flat now looks like a ghost building from afar.. then juz the other day they painted the corridors white too... oh my, it freaking weird.. even today when I came home, I was shocked when the lift opened the door.. Hahaha, still not used that my flat's white in colour.. of all colours! But I realised that they also painted the lift section blue! OMG!!! My area is known for its maroon bricks! If become blue ah.. I dun even noe if I live in anymore! Muahahhaha.. Let's hope they paint it back to a similar colour, and quickly!!! And pls... dun let the workers catch a glimpse of me sleeping or changing my clothes!!!

<< Home