10.06.2004

Happy turned horror day....

Everything seemed wonderful after class... meeting up with Celine and SC for dinner... crapping, kena suan... made Celine ate fish gravy prata which she didn't like... paiseh... It was nice watching SC and celine talk this and that, I was so entertained... it was enjoyable... I liked to see people joke ard and smile...
After dinner and ice cream at Mc, we left and Celine and I took 151 home. Not bad, I could crap wif her a little... Nice to see that I haben lost my touch there!
Well, now the horror starts... I came home and bathed... was about to start on my Biomechanics term paper... when my brother told me tat my my gold fish die! Fuck..... totally turn my mood off... really feeling very bad and down... my fishes tat gone thru a long time wif me died all of a sudden... 5 of them... 2 of which were my favourite... really dunno if I wanna continue to rear my fishes... haiz... day ruin by such unpleasant mishaps... *prays tat the rest of the goldfishes doesn't die tonite...*



old pics of my goldfishes...


My upside down swimming gold fish... died...


My fav. panda goldfish... died too....