Feeling ill...
Gosh, this morning I woke up ard 8.30. Washed up and fed my fished, then I went to Hougang Stadium to jog. Damn... my shoe wore off and gave me a broken blister at my left ankle after only 4 rounds on the track. It was terribly painful and irritating. But after that, I still went swimming. The sensation of a open wound touched by water is woo-ho~! I almost jumped when I took my shower beside the pool. Nevertheless, I still jumped in there and OUCH! Swimming for roughly about 35 minutes, something caught my eyes. A babe in yellow bikini came down and boy was she astonishing! Hahaha... I kept looking at her, hey hey! Wat do you think I am? An animal? I carried on swimming, but within 10 minutes or so, it started to pour heavily... spoiling my mood for the day... I packed my stuff and left the complex, not forgetting to glance at the babe one last time. That was pretty much wat I did today, oh yah... watched Hot Shots on Channel 5, think it was the first time I watched TV for so long since the hols!!! And during the commercial breaks, I was totally disgusted! There were shots of Singapore Idol and PLEASE! The contestants make me wanna PUKE! OMG.... Don't people know shame? Do they really think they can be accepted like William Hung(worse man, they're worse)? Please, don't let me see SI on TV!!!! And yah, I'm feeling feverish now.. think I've fallen ill... hahaha.

<< Home