Juz wanna write!
Ok, I juz wanna write something... today was a alrite day... esp. since the tragic of yesterday.... well, kinda ok liao... it's juz the sentimental moment where something close to u goes away... haiz... but I'm glad the rest of my fishes are still alive! Well, think my GF commented in my last post tat maybe one's tragic is another's blessing? The conservation of happiness???? LOL.. perhaps he's rite? I dunno, but I'm sure not everyone is happy at a single moment, there are pple happy and unhappy always at a time.... Nvm tat....
Wat's more impt is tat today I went to Bishan to get a present for my darling... her birthday this Sunday... but I dun think I'm celebrating wif her... so met up wif her to pass her her present. Finally got to see her in her uniform... haha, not bad lah... why she always say ugly... lol... looks pretty no matter wat! My darling leh! And yes, it seems tat no matter wat, when I'm wif her, things really brighten up! I felt really happy being beside her.. coz she juz so entertains me! Such a special and wonderful friend of mine! Well, but guess wat! Though I claim tat she's a very impt and close friend, I actually forgot her age! OMG!!! Hahaha, I kinda got her a 21st birthday present... DIAOZ.... so it seems like I can actually skip nx yr's present! Hahaha... *bleah* But she ok wif it lah... see! Such a wonderful gal. kekeke...
Sent her home and got to see her new place and room, hmm... a bit untidy but definitely better than mine! All in a evening's day of work! Muahahah... Though it was short, it was enjoyable for me!
Ok ok, think I siao liao... under too much stress... gotta go bath and start on my Term Paper... Ganbatte!
PS: Darling, go see doctor hor... sick muz get medication... >.<
Wat's more impt is tat today I went to Bishan to get a present for my darling... her birthday this Sunday... but I dun think I'm celebrating wif her... so met up wif her to pass her her present. Finally got to see her in her uniform... haha, not bad lah... why she always say ugly... lol... looks pretty no matter wat! My darling leh! And yes, it seems tat no matter wat, when I'm wif her, things really brighten up! I felt really happy being beside her.. coz she juz so entertains me! Such a special and wonderful friend of mine! Well, but guess wat! Though I claim tat she's a very impt and close friend, I actually forgot her age! OMG!!! Hahaha, I kinda got her a 21st birthday present... DIAOZ.... so it seems like I can actually skip nx yr's present! Hahaha... *bleah* But she ok wif it lah... see! Such a wonderful gal. kekeke...
Sent her home and got to see her new place and room, hmm... a bit untidy but definitely better than mine! All in a evening's day of work! Muahahah... Though it was short, it was enjoyable for me!
Ok ok, think I siao liao... under too much stress... gotta go bath and start on my Term Paper... Ganbatte!
PS: Darling, go see doctor hor... sick muz get medication... >.<

<< Home