Feeling so relieved, but today kabish!
Yesterday afternoon, I recieved lao po's sms! Wah, the first thing I felt was so happy and relieved! My mood was 360 degs change! you cannot imagine how glad and happy I was... it was so hard to describe... it juz felt so good... having the love of your life "with" you... really beats anithing...
Thank you, lao po... for not being angry... I know I was wrong and you have been so understanding.... ai ni!
Then today's Biomechanics paper... totally buang the paper I think... so many questions I dunno how to do... the onli I think i noe how to do then turn out that I forgot how to start the question... how to convert some equations here and there... I know I know the thing... but... 15 minutes there still nothing come out... I dunno... answers different from everyone also... dun talk about it liao.. over liao.. die means die... no options already... now I have to handle the remaining 3 papers I have! JIA YOU!
PS: Day4... another 8 days more to meet lao po!
Thank you, lao po... for not being angry... I know I was wrong and you have been so understanding.... ai ni!
Then today's Biomechanics paper... totally buang the paper I think... so many questions I dunno how to do... the onli I think i noe how to do then turn out that I forgot how to start the question... how to convert some equations here and there... I know I know the thing... but... 15 minutes there still nothing come out... I dunno... answers different from everyone also... dun talk about it liao.. over liao.. die means die... no options already... now I have to handle the remaining 3 papers I have! JIA YOU!
PS: Day4... another 8 days more to meet lao po!

<< Home