Happy 21st birthday.... a special nite...
Yesterday was a very special nite... I went to celebrate Lao Po's birthday... She had earlier in the afternoon went to Kimage to rebond her hair, but it turned out that alot people went there too... so our dinner got delayed a little while.. Keke, I havn't been in a saloon for so long liao.. and it was funny that the hair stylists all keep telling me that it will take a while longer.. coz I was there for an hr? Heehee... And it was amazing.. I went to the saloon with the bouquet of flowers and was looking inside for her.. then one hair stylist saw me and ask me whether I was looking for my girlfriend.. lol... yah. So he brought me in and he knew who my girlfriend is! Woah! Kekekekke... very gd..
So after Lao Po finished her rebonding, we headed to Mandarin Hotel.... Triple 3 Restaurant. I made a reservation there and the place was really nice. Atmosphere was there, the food was not bad. Most importantly, the deserts were wat Lao Po liked! She and her chocolates... kekekekeke... Oh yah, I also ate an oyster... eeeeeee, cannot make it.. dun try asking me to take it again hor! lmao.. And the nite was made even more special... the trio who went around singing beautiful songs... wah, they were really good.. it made the nite so much special... and yes, I asked them to sing the Birthday song for Lao Po.. kekeke, but guess wat? There were 3 other people having their birthday celebrations there too! Wah! so coincidental... even Lao Po said that she nv celebrate birthday "wif" people who have the same birthday! heehee... When it was her turn for the birthday song, yes... the whole room was laughing/amazed.. coz how coincidental can it be?! 4 birthday stars in a same restaurant! kekekkeke...
The dinner went really well, I was glad everything went smoothly... then Lao Po opened her present which was a necklace.. (I choose quite a while one... =p) So happy she liked it.. After that we went around taking photos... the Christmas tree in Taka is up already! (but i nv put the photo up) heehee..
Sending her home was the most bu she de thing last nite.. time flies so fast when u're enjoying something... but then I gotta send her home... it wouldn't be nice to see her take a cab home on her own (I'll still be worried one! call me a MCP! I dun care! kekekeke)... so I sent her home first...
The nite ended quite fast... but we couldn't let each other go.. haiz... but we still had to...unwillingly.... Lao Po told me that she was so happy that she couldn't sleep after some time... she said she was smiling and smiling until her brother scold her siao..ah diaoz.. kekeke... I dunno wat time she slept.. but I was rather tired, perhaps becoz I didn't sleep enuf the nite b4... But, I am so happy that Lao Po... u enjoyed this special nite... with me....
Lao Po and me at Triple 3 Restaurant
So after Lao Po finished her rebonding, we headed to Mandarin Hotel.... Triple 3 Restaurant. I made a reservation there and the place was really nice. Atmosphere was there, the food was not bad. Most importantly, the deserts were wat Lao Po liked! She and her chocolates... kekekekeke... Oh yah, I also ate an oyster... eeeeeee, cannot make it.. dun try asking me to take it again hor! lmao.. And the nite was made even more special... the trio who went around singing beautiful songs... wah, they were really good.. it made the nite so much special... and yes, I asked them to sing the Birthday song for Lao Po.. kekeke, but guess wat? There were 3 other people having their birthday celebrations there too! Wah! so coincidental... even Lao Po said that she nv celebrate birthday "wif" people who have the same birthday! heehee... When it was her turn for the birthday song, yes... the whole room was laughing/amazed.. coz how coincidental can it be?! 4 birthday stars in a same restaurant! kekekkeke...
The dinner went really well, I was glad everything went smoothly... then Lao Po opened her present which was a necklace.. (I choose quite a while one... =p) So happy she liked it.. After that we went around taking photos... the Christmas tree in Taka is up already! (but i nv put the photo up) heehee..
Sending her home was the most bu she de thing last nite.. time flies so fast when u're enjoying something... but then I gotta send her home... it wouldn't be nice to see her take a cab home on her own (I'll still be worried one! call me a MCP! I dun care! kekekeke)... so I sent her home first...
The nite ended quite fast... but we couldn't let each other go.. haiz... but we still had to...unwillingly.... Lao Po told me that she was so happy that she couldn't sleep after some time... she said she was smiling and smiling until her brother scold her siao..ah diaoz.. kekeke... I dunno wat time she slept.. but I was rather tired, perhaps becoz I didn't sleep enuf the nite b4... But, I am so happy that Lao Po... u enjoyed this special nite... with me....
Lao Po and me at Triple 3 Restaurant

<< Home