11.12.2004

1 module down~! Happy yet....

Hooray! This morning went for Thermodynamics CA2... turned out that the paper was rather ok... can handle.... at least my efforts of studying the past 2 days were well returned! Then my group we went to finish up our Design project... though Denise wasn't feeling well.. she still stayed till we were almost done... but I was rather unpleased... the printing room at E2 kapo my $$$.. then have to wait for the uncle to come and "pay" me back... waited quite a while... but nvtheless... we finished it and handed it up... didn't want to waste any more time on it liaoz....
Then GF, Da Ge and me went to Munchie Monkey for lunch! Met GF's frend Davin. Hmm, surprisingly he's such a gentlemen... shocked! heehee... The highlight of the afternoon was that I was chatting wif Jason about r/s.. I was telling him that I haben seen my Lao Po for the 3rd day liao.. lol.. he say how I managed? I say cannot! esp if Lao Po starts her paper then it'll be the 10th day(most prob) till i see her! ARGH~!!!! I'm gonna go lovesick till I faint! lol... but I really miss her voice and her by my side... haiz... >.<
I also read her blog... she studying till very late every nite... still take bread for lunch like almost everyday (when I nv meet her)... Lao Po... must take care hor, eat well, sleep well! then study will be ok liao! >.<