A day of kitties!
Yesterday I onli had a 1 hr lecture, it was from 8-9am... yet I still went for class... Actually I was meeting LP in the afternoon but I decided in the end to go wait for her after her class at 2pm... >.<
I told my frends I was goin Huan Dao Zhui zhui zhui! I intended to go look for the Hello Kitties LP liked, esp. the white coloured one. I went to about 4 different McDonalds I think.... but the earlier ones did not have the white one! Finally I went to KAP, one of the bigger Mc around (should be juz gone there first rite?). Wah, heng heng let me find the white one! But the auntie dun let me buy more than 1 kitty cat, even after some persuasion.... I was perspiring liao, so I decided nvm... buy from here... after eating awhile, I looked at the counter... more and more people came to eat... all buying meals and not the toy.. my mind was thinkin, should I go and ask them to help me? Nervous I was, coz I seldom do this in my life... esp. asking strangers to buy such things... oh... the power of love.. kekekeke... Yah, I actually asked an old man and a army 3rd sergeant for help. So malu... even the Mc counter aunties (think got 4-5 of them) were teasing/luffing at me... omg!
After that, I was so happy coz I managed to get the set for this week for LP! Heehee.. then it was back to school and in YIH study room to study a while... really.. I cannot do it in sch... very distracting... all the people... and mei nu (oops!) lmao. But ok lah... got my frends ard to ask questions when I was totally HUH!? Went to EA block to wait for LP, saw Chenhua and talked to him... later then saw Xiuli and Yingjun. They were late for their lessons... Then YJ kajiao me... I was err...... diao diao diao... Ok lah, they left for class/canteen and I continued to wait for LP. And, yes... she was totally gorgeous.... >.<
We went to my place, but we didn't study.... kekekeke... do wat leh? HEEHEEHEE.... -__-''' It's a secret!
Yesterday was such a special day... I am so xin fu... life's really so gd and nv better! Thanks Lao Po!
PS: XL & YJ, why u get the pig from TCS 5 tat snifts mushroom for her? We were laughing like siao on the bus! HAHAHAHA....
PS2: LP, muz Jia You orh! Study study! Let us both get thru this sem with flying colours!!!!
I told my frends I was goin Huan Dao Zhui zhui zhui! I intended to go look for the Hello Kitties LP liked, esp. the white coloured one. I went to about 4 different McDonalds I think.... but the earlier ones did not have the white one! Finally I went to KAP, one of the bigger Mc around (should be juz gone there first rite?). Wah, heng heng let me find the white one! But the auntie dun let me buy more than 1 kitty cat, even after some persuasion.... I was perspiring liao, so I decided nvm... buy from here... after eating awhile, I looked at the counter... more and more people came to eat... all buying meals and not the toy.. my mind was thinkin, should I go and ask them to help me? Nervous I was, coz I seldom do this in my life... esp. asking strangers to buy such things... oh... the power of love.. kekekeke... Yah, I actually asked an old man and a army 3rd sergeant for help. So malu... even the Mc counter aunties (think got 4-5 of them) were teasing/luffing at me... omg!
After that, I was so happy coz I managed to get the set for this week for LP! Heehee.. then it was back to school and in YIH study room to study a while... really.. I cannot do it in sch... very distracting... all the people... and mei nu (oops!) lmao. But ok lah... got my frends ard to ask questions when I was totally HUH!? Went to EA block to wait for LP, saw Chenhua and talked to him... later then saw Xiuli and Yingjun. They were late for their lessons... Then YJ kajiao me... I was err...... diao diao diao... Ok lah, they left for class/canteen and I continued to wait for LP. And, yes... she was totally gorgeous.... >.<
We went to my place, but we didn't study.... kekekeke... do wat leh? HEEHEEHEE.... -__-''' It's a secret!
Yesterday was such a special day... I am so xin fu... life's really so gd and nv better! Thanks Lao Po!
PS: XL & YJ, why u get the pig from TCS 5 tat snifts mushroom for her? We were laughing like siao on the bus! HAHAHAHA....
PS2: LP, muz Jia You orh! Study study! Let us both get thru this sem with flying colours!!!!

<< Home