Blur day...
Wah, today come to sch for one particular module only.. but turn out that I forgot to bring the notes! diaoz.... so today actually dunno wat I'm doing in class... lecture and tutorial... haiz.... but lesson's over... and I'm staying back to study... anatomy test! Haha, but frends of mine should noe I dun study in sch one... so wat can be the reason?
Hahaha, duh.... juz saw Jiaqing and Wendy enter the PC cluster... lol... so late haben go home... these gals.... well, back to the topic.. I'm waiting for Baby lor... for her to end lesson then have dinner... feeling quite bad tat she fell ill after monday... *guilty*
Hope that she is feeling better today.... *OK! back to study!*
Hahaha, duh.... juz saw Jiaqing and Wendy enter the PC cluster... lol... so late haben go home... these gals.... well, back to the topic.. I'm waiting for Baby lor... for her to end lesson then have dinner... feeling quite bad tat she fell ill after monday... *guilty*
Hope that she is feeling better today.... *OK! back to study!*

<< Home