10.18.2004

2nd overnight in school!

Wah, think most of you all will now that I stayed overnite in school yesterday. My MSN nick was "Fucking in sch!". Hahaha, sorry ah... not pissed off or wat, juz thot that it was fun to write it this way! Well, it was my official 2nd time in campus over the 0000hrs clock!
Well, yesterday Chang & Eng & me went back to school to bia our Engin Pro Project @ 8pm. Actually it was quite fun to do such things once in a while, esp when school life is so boring with juz studying and tutorials, goin to school and going home, etc. Chang & Eng, ok lah, SC and Ah Fu, were great companions to do projects. It was great working wif them, but then ah... SC tell ghost story make me hair stand... esp it happened in the area where we were.. duh.. lol... but ok lah... nothing happened and I was kinda glad! So we bia from 8 plus till 1 plus lah... I think it's done for the report but we still have our powerpoint to do. Other day then do lah, so tired liao... but surprisingly Ah Fu and me "couldn't" sleep... I was dozing off and but couldn't really fall asleep... when it came to around 3 plus... then I really collapsed... on the sofa! hahahha. The slept until 830am, wah... first time weekday I can wake up at this timing! hahahhahaha...
Had breakfast wif them at YIH Dily's... kopi, toast bread and "3/4" boiled egg! diaoz.. Ah then ah, Liling sms me ask me whether wanna eat breakfast. Well, think she thot of me coz monday I usually go early one... hahahhaaha... I call her come YIH dun wan... so da pai... kekekke.
Then went SC's hostel to freshen up. But guess wat!? It started to pour! Damn! Hahaha, got really wet from the belt down! Dun understand why my shorts were wetter than my top... hmm... weird.... Anyway, the day was long and tiring... but still ok. Then after class suddenly got meeting... I so blur liao dunno wat I sayin then too.. lol... but then I missed the chance to go catch a movie... wanted to catch lame show White Chicks... but by the time I got to the cinema it would be a 730 show and ends around 9.. too tired.. so forget about it.. now resting myself. So long nv feel so gd liao.. hahaha
Finally, left with Design project, 2 presentation, 2 CAs.. and finally exams... hohohohoho