InJustice!
Finally the old issue has been dug out after one of my friends found the forum of CM1121, Organic Chemistry, in someone's blog... It's about me and I was somehow condemned for doing something which I tot was required. Details of the forum can be found but please read my friend's blog as he posted the issue addressing my injustice. Thanks again Shaolong!
http://sydralz.blogspot.com/2004/10/piece-of-faggot.html#comments
You can see what is wrote on the forum by clicking on the person's blog which Shaolong has linked in this post. I dun wan to peer pressure people into thinking I was right, You decide it....
Juz to add:
To the owner of http://june23.blogspot.com
1)If by doing so to keep the lecture quiet means I'm sucking balls to get good results, I could juz suck some fucking rich person and be wealthy, wtf do I need to study? Use your brains use your brains!
2)I said I wasn't smart, that doesn't mean I'm stupid. You don't know English ah? Go back to elementary school and get your facts rite before accussing someone...
In life people juz take things for granted...
http://sydralz.blogspot.com/2004/10/piece-of-faggot.html#comments
You can see what is wrote on the forum by clicking on the person's blog which Shaolong has linked in this post. I dun wan to peer pressure people into thinking I was right, You decide it....
Juz to add:
To the owner of http://june23.blogspot.com
1)If by doing so to keep the lecture quiet means I'm sucking balls to get good results, I could juz suck some fucking rich person and be wealthy, wtf do I need to study? Use your brains use your brains!
2)I said I wasn't smart, that doesn't mean I'm stupid. You don't know English ah? Go back to elementary school and get your facts rite before accussing someone...
In life people juz take things for granted...

<< Home