10.13.2004

Phew...

Finally it has come to the end of wednesday! Tmr gotta hand up 2 assignments, err.. actually 1 of them is my lab report. Kinda finish the lab report already... more or less dun wan to change liao... too tired to do it anyway... sian liao lor... Then still got Ah Tong's (haha) thermodynamics tutorial... haben do much yet... going to soon. Then friday gotta hand in Prof Goh's Term Paper, finally I also dun wanna change it liao... did wat I think should be ok liao.. no point do so much liao.. exhausted... now wat major left is my Engin Pro Project and my Design project. Plus their presentations.. hurry... I cannot wait for them to end... so sick of them liao... oh yah... still got 4 lab reports to do b4 the exams start.. damn... sian sian sian... I feel like I'm in Yr 4 already... so bz and tired... AM I really old already? I think so... my back hurts these days and so I've order some calcium pills to take. Really think I need to get my bones strengthen or else I'll die very soon.. lol

BIE3! Nice yah? Know which is me? Haha, not too bad rite?


click picture to see the actual size one!