Are you attached?
Haha, doesn't tat tittle sound familiar? Come on... how many times have your relatives and friends popped that question? Admit it! if you dun, I will! heehee... Countless times... almost every year, I'll be asked at least once! Hahaha.. kinda sick of it, but then I noe my relatives are juz concerned... if I turn GAY! WAHAHAHAHHA!
No lah, I'm writing this post coz today someone special to me asked me this question. I was like "huh"? Coz she asked quite directly... can't remember her words in MSN, but it was similar. I was like no... hahaha... not so soon, esp. only after a few months that something important in my life happened. Well, I've wrote it in my webpage coz it'll become too long to write here. Her reason for asking are written there and I declare somethings there lah. You want you can navigate your way there thru my homepage or juz click this link.
No lah, I'm writing this post coz today someone special to me asked me this question. I was like "huh"? Coz she asked quite directly... can't remember her words in MSN, but it was similar. I was like no... hahaha... not so soon, esp. only after a few months that something important in my life happened. Well, I've wrote it in my webpage coz it'll become too long to write here. Her reason for asking are written there and I declare somethings there lah. You want you can navigate your way there thru my homepage or juz click this link.

<< Home