10.28.2004

Wonderful day?

Wah, today was amazing... I totally didn't fall asleep today in lecture! So proud! Added one more count to staying awake in lecture in 5 semesters! lol
Well, somemore Prof Tong gave the class sweets coz Sunday's Halloween! So nice! What a great professor! Hmmz, if more could be like him.. then surely will hav fun in NUS one.
In addition, today I had my mechanics lab. Played wif chicken ligament and pig bone(should be bah). Haha, so funny... the things we usually throw away after dinner or while cooking turns out to be wat we're testing on! The 3-point bending test on the pig bone was fantastic! So fun! See the bone break. Prak! Drip drip... the blood all come out, plus the bone marrow! wahahahha. Sadistic liao me...
Hahaha, see lah! (This is for Wendy) Wan me to clear the bone marrow issit?! The lab TA also help me! Splited the group into guys and gals. Wahahaha, how to make me do for u? heehee... I even took a pic of Wendy handling the bone! Evidence! hohoho... but I wun post online if she dun allow lah... they complain that guys upload gals pic w/o permission... lol.. Besides... aiyah, gals muz touch such things more often. Muz know how to go into the kitchen and cook wat. Like that your bf then more happy! kekekeke

Ok, I better stop now. Gotta study for Sat's anatomy test. Somemore Monday got Design final exam/CA. JIA YOU!
Shitz man, think I'm falling ill too... soar throat plus slight flu liao... wtf pass to me!!!!!!!!!!????? lol... everyone better take care of your healthy ah!