11.02.2004

Yesterday was a good evening...

Yesterday actually wasn't feeling good in the morning, but slowly when it came to the afternoon I felt better. Dunno why, may be becoz I meeting Baby later in the evening? Actually if I didn't feel well, I didn't wan to meet her... otherwise spread the virus to her how? But lucky later part felt better. Went back to Hougang to fetch her. Lucky she smart, drop at the correct bus stop. Haha, otherwise I dunno where to get her liaoz. Then it was still early so we went to my place to watch Windstruck. I was a little drenched from rain so I went to bath first. I ask Baby to go online and surf net for a while. Then later when I came out, both of us crap wif Xiuli on MSN. Hahaha.. Xiuli as usual, nv giv Uncle Edm respect. lol... no lah, I know her lah, she joker one... but very violent! lol... Ok ok, so we watched the movie. I so wanted to see Baby cry.. since this was quite a touching movie... but she didn't and kept covering her face! Diaoz... but she was so sweet, while watching the movie... typical type of girl... *heart melting* hahahaha Then before we went off for dinner, she looked at my army pic on the cupboard and say dun look like me.. hmmz... then I showed her my pics... alamak, showed her all my horrible youngster pics... tsk tsk tsk... I looked fat and dumb.. lol... then I realised that she's the 3rd gal I've showed my pics to. OMG! ok lah, dun mind letting her see anywayz.. But then every pic she say dun look like me... and best of all, she said I dun look like my brother! YEAH! Finally someone said so! HAHAHAHHAHA (my bro's gonna be happy too I think!) We went to a nearby coffeeshop for Western food. She eat so little, nx tie cannot bring her go buffet liaoz.. lol... then I ask her to show me her license, then she saw mine. Then I kept hers and she dun wan to return me mine. So now both of us are carrying each other's license! Orh... so sweet rite? Hahaha, then last nite I actually "hug" her license to sleep! Do you believe it? lmao... but I did hav a gd nite's rest and felt much awake in today's lecture! Kekekekeke Thanks Baby, for a enjoyable nite! *bleah*