Shagged morning and afternoon...
Wah... very tired today... acutally it's my own fault.. kekeke... last nite chit chat with Baby/LP till 330am... wah... break our record liao.. lol... All my fault... I had to do some powerpoint thing and then drag till ard 1am.. then I haben bath... then we talk a while... until quite late liao... she still dun go sleep... say wait for me to bath.. orh.... so sweet... then waited for me to dry my hair then she finally log off net to go orh orh... tat was about 330am liao.. lol... Actually she knows that I'm very tired coz I woke up at 5 am yesterday to study for my Anatomy test... so she keep asking me to go sleep... kekekeke
Then this morning I woke up at 9am... *yawns* no one else at home.. home alone since 11 plus last nite... so no breakfast, no lunch at home... but the first thing I did when I woke up was to do the stupid chicken bone and ligament lab report... wah... my eyes very tired now... 6 hrs plus at the computer (including toilet breaks)... back ache, hungry and tired... later may be go find something to eat...
Later in the evening going over to my buddy's place! It's Adrian's birthday this tues! But we celebrate earlier... dunno go where makan... lol...
Oh yah, before I forget, need to make some post to some pple:
~03 Nov~
Thanks to Xiuli.... my so-called niece. If not for her giving me advice... I will not have done something so important in my life and thus be so happy... Thanks again xl!
~06 Nov~
Haha, my friend Liyi's birthday... I actually forgot abt it... lucky last nite saw her in MSN.. Happy belated birthday ah! kekeke... another horrible gal... attached liao nv tell me... still dare say me... hope u enjoy this relation and may it be the one u're looking for all this time.
Then this morning I woke up at 9am... *yawns* no one else at home.. home alone since 11 plus last nite... so no breakfast, no lunch at home... but the first thing I did when I woke up was to do the stupid chicken bone and ligament lab report... wah... my eyes very tired now... 6 hrs plus at the computer (including toilet breaks)... back ache, hungry and tired... later may be go find something to eat...
Later in the evening going over to my buddy's place! It's Adrian's birthday this tues! But we celebrate earlier... dunno go where makan... lol...
Oh yah, before I forget, need to make some post to some pple:
~03 Nov~
Thanks to Xiuli.... my so-called niece. If not for her giving me advice... I will not have done something so important in my life and thus be so happy... Thanks again xl!
~06 Nov~
Haha, my friend Liyi's birthday... I actually forgot abt it... lucky last nite saw her in MSN.. Happy belated birthday ah! kekeke... another horrible gal... attached liao nv tell me... still dare say me... hope u enjoy this relation and may it be the one u're looking for all this time.

<< Home