BN3101 Presentation and my day of being teased...
Today was finally the presentation for our design project! My group, Zecure, met at 845am to do a trial rehearsal... but first thing I reach... my GF say... "Dou Jiang and You Tiao..." I was huh? and then *blush*..... then all the way they suan me... say wat want to eat dou jiang and you tiao for breakfast... I went so err... paiseh... LP! I know how you feel now! HELP~! *blush blush*
The presentation went well, quite impressive some teams were. But we were good too! See, our motto: "Feel secure, with Zecure!" Good ah?! Then after the whole presentation, I pulled some friends to McDonald to have lunch. They include SK2, my 2 GFs, Jason, JS and Vicky. But guess wat, the series of Hello Kitty for this week only left the dark green one in NUS! ARGH!!!
LP!!! Sorry, couldn't get them today! Tomorrow we try ah! >.<
Then they kajiao me... take 2 fries and say see, You Tiao... argh! Then the sundae, mayonnaise sauce and tata sauce become the Dou Jian... OMG!!! Oh yah, then GF ask me who is You Tiao and who is Dou Jiang... He say, I am You Tiao coz long long one... then my LP is Dou Jiang coz smooth smooth one.. I went D.I.A.O.Z....... OOI!!!! *super embarrassed*
"LP! Save me~!" T_T
Ok lah... my friends say I go home sure change MSN nick... see first... haha... coz it's really a bliss to be in this r/s.... I wun mind this one... but will still be embarrassed... *_*
then here are some photos we took today during presentation...
BIE Yr 3s!
Liu Xing Hua Yuan??? lol... Denise look like Da S leh...keke
Our Team: Zecure
With Prof. Casey Chan
With our mentor, Prof. James Goh. Oh, see the bag behind at the right conrner? keke
The Zecure 4! Alamak, I'm the shortest!!!! =p
Sk2 and me.
The family! GF(xiao), me, GF(da), Jason(da ge, da GF's BF!)
The presentation went well, quite impressive some teams were. But we were good too! See, our motto: "Feel secure, with Zecure!" Good ah?! Then after the whole presentation, I pulled some friends to McDonald to have lunch. They include SK2, my 2 GFs, Jason, JS and Vicky. But guess wat, the series of Hello Kitty for this week only left the dark green one in NUS! ARGH!!!
LP!!! Sorry, couldn't get them today! Tomorrow we try ah! >.<
Then they kajiao me... take 2 fries and say see, You Tiao... argh! Then the sundae, mayonnaise sauce and tata sauce become the Dou Jian... OMG!!! Oh yah, then GF ask me who is You Tiao and who is Dou Jiang... He say, I am You Tiao coz long long one... then my LP is Dou Jiang coz smooth smooth one.. I went D.I.A.O.Z....... OOI!!!! *super embarrassed*
"LP! Save me~!" T_T
Ok lah... my friends say I go home sure change MSN nick... see first... haha... coz it's really a bliss to be in this r/s.... I wun mind this one... but will still be embarrassed... *_*
then here are some photos we took today during presentation...
BIE Yr 3s!
Liu Xing Hua Yuan??? lol... Denise look like Da S leh...keke
Our Team: Zecure
With Prof. Casey Chan
With our mentor, Prof. James Goh. Oh, see the bag behind at the right conrner? keke
The Zecure 4! Alamak, I'm the shortest!!!! =p
Sk2 and me.
The family! GF(xiao), me, GF(da), Jason(da ge, da GF's BF!)

<< Home