Happy Depavali!
Yoz! Happy festive season! Haiz... today public holiday.. but stayed at home to study for Mass Transfer test tmr... (gosh.. study week leh...still got test. shitz..) Well, kinda taking it relaxingly... coz I dunno wat the hell I'm studying... Steady state, unsteady state... omg... so many equations! *vomit*
so in the afternoon, I bui tahan... went jogging... try to relax myself... so sianz.... test test test! I haben start revision on other modules! lol... must work hard work hard! This goes for everyone too! Let's do our best for the exams~! Ganbatte!
Mood: I'm love sick... lol... >.<
so in the afternoon, I bui tahan... went jogging... try to relax myself... so sianz.... test test test! I haben start revision on other modules! lol... must work hard work hard! This goes for everyone too! Let's do our best for the exams~! Ganbatte!
Mood: I'm love sick... lol... >.<

<< Home