11.12.2004

So good...

Warning, I'm in a state of lovesickness... dun mind me, k?... you can choose not to read this post...

"I missed your shiny bright eyes;
I missed your lovely cheeks;
I missed your your beautiful smile;
I missed your tender lips;
I missed the smell of your hair,
and the way I brush them down;
I missed your gentle little fingers,
and the way we held hands;
I missed your hug,
and your love towards me;
I juz missed you so..."
~unknown~

Haha, felt so heartache after reading LP's blog this afternoon... plus I think of her so much.. so earlier on I called her out for dinner... I'm so glad I did... I felt so alive once I saw her... only 2.5 days nv meet like tat liao... omg... call me chi qing... call me ai chi (love idiot)... but I juz feel so happy wif her by my side... >.<