Yesterday was a great day!
It's yesterday's news but I didn't log in till now, so I'm posting yesterday's stuff now, in addition to today's.
~14 Nov~
Lao Po and I met around noon to go for lunch and study together! Wah, the weather was so damn warm.. I still wore black, but this shirt was a present from her.. kekeke.. warm also feel cooling.. heehee... we went to Hougang Green LJS (Long John) to study. I must say it was still ok for me to study outside, luckily it was mechanics where it is more of maths. So it was ok, esp. since I got my Lao Po wif me. When I was feeling restless and/or tired, she would talk to me and massage for.. orh.. thanks, Lao Po~! So I managed to keep awake through the 5 hrs where we stayed there. But then I felt bad, coz she didn't really finish much of her revision there... hmm... *guilty* I dunno how lor.. she say at nite then she continue... hiak hiak... So we left ard 540pm, it was too early for dinner.. so walked around and yah... finally we decided to go my place first. lol... my family was around lor.. she was a little paiseh to go but I assured her nothing would go wrong! And yes, my father and brother saw her liao. But luckily my family didn't make her feel too uncomfortable! Later in the nite I sent her home... the rest is secret... yah... S.E.C.R.E.T.! KEKEKEKEKE....
~15 Nov~
Yah, woke up at 9... started to revise my Biomechanics again.. but damn slow.. think I becoming slow at learning liao.. see the tutorial until eyes big big.. hiak hiak... but managed to finish the 1st half of the semester! kekeke... then I also went out in the afternoon, in search for a present! Heehee... it's another secret! muahahahahahaha.... *bleah* Today nothing much liao lah... other than missing her again lor... kekeke... ok ok... I know.. too mushy liao rite.. ya ya... better stop, otherwise people say again.. lol...
Juz wanna add one thing, Lao Po! Jia You! Wednesday first paper! All the best!
~14 Nov~
Lao Po and I met around noon to go for lunch and study together! Wah, the weather was so damn warm.. I still wore black, but this shirt was a present from her.. kekeke.. warm also feel cooling.. heehee... we went to Hougang Green LJS (Long John) to study. I must say it was still ok for me to study outside, luckily it was mechanics where it is more of maths. So it was ok, esp. since I got my Lao Po wif me. When I was feeling restless and/or tired, she would talk to me and massage for.. orh.. thanks, Lao Po~! So I managed to keep awake through the 5 hrs where we stayed there. But then I felt bad, coz she didn't really finish much of her revision there... hmm... *guilty* I dunno how lor.. she say at nite then she continue... hiak hiak... So we left ard 540pm, it was too early for dinner.. so walked around and yah... finally we decided to go my place first. lol... my family was around lor.. she was a little paiseh to go but I assured her nothing would go wrong! And yes, my father and brother saw her liao. But luckily my family didn't make her feel too uncomfortable! Later in the nite I sent her home... the rest is secret... yah... S.E.C.R.E.T.! KEKEKEKEKE....
~15 Nov~
Yah, woke up at 9... started to revise my Biomechanics again.. but damn slow.. think I becoming slow at learning liao.. see the tutorial until eyes big big.. hiak hiak... but managed to finish the 1st half of the semester! kekeke... then I also went out in the afternoon, in search for a present! Heehee... it's another secret! muahahahahahaha.... *bleah* Today nothing much liao lah... other than missing her again lor... kekeke... ok ok... I know.. too mushy liao rite.. ya ya... better stop, otherwise people say again.. lol...
Juz wanna add one thing, Lao Po! Jia You! Wednesday first paper! All the best!

<< Home