Wonderful day! Let's all fight towards the end!
Ok, Anatomy is finally over… actually the paper was quite ok... I spoted 3 out of 5 questions correct (at least the topic..) But it came out one question that the professors said wouldn’t be important… so die… nv study that part at all… but at least this paper was much better than yesterday’s Biomaterials… I can still do… but think wun score also coz if I can do.. the pharmacy and BIE Yr2s sure can do one… haiz… now is see who wrote much more to earn those extra points… lol… And so it’s the final showdown! My final paper, Thermodynamics and Mass Transfer on Monday! Muahahaha… Jia You!
Then earlier in the afternoon, I met lao po in sch for lunch… wah… the feeling was so gooood….. 7 days nv see her liaoz… the sight of her brings so much joy into my heart! It was such a torment during the past few days…. (even though I called her the previous nite I also buai tahan… miss her so much!) Kekeke…. So today finally see her liaoz!!!! Muahahahhaha… so much joy…
Then we met again for dinner… after she came back from campus for revision… we went AMK and had dinner and u noe wat… AJ Ice!!!! ( For those who dunno, it's a giangantic version of the ice kachang!) Muahahahha… we almost finished the whole thing… but too full lah… then somemore got 8 "a-ta-chi"!!!! Wahahahahhaha… so happy!!!!! ( I love them!) Then lao po let me eat 7 of them! Heehee… so sweet...
Today was really one day I felt really really really great and wonderful.... I realised that my day is never complete, if I dun at least speak with her… she totally completes me for the day... Being with lao po juz makes my day so much more enjoyable and meaningful… the feeling is juz... one word.. BLISS.... opps! Am I boring you all with my feelings again? Kekeke.. sorry lah… I juz feel like dat mah… dun blame me hor. heehee…
Ok, so Monday will be my last paper… but Lao Po will be having her final 3 papers next week 3 days in a row from Monday till Wednesday… very siong… Hope that Lao Po you will hang in there and Jia You Jia You! All the best! Then Wednesday we can go pak tor liaoz… kekekekke…
Some special timeline:
29/11/04 Final paper for me!
01/11/04 Lao Po’s final paper!
04/12/04 1 month liaoz! Kekeke….
13/12/04 Lao Po going back HK for a week!
14/12/04 Wat else? Heehee….
16/12/04 Cousin’s Wedding in Singapore
17-20/12/04 Cousin’s Wedding in Malaysia…
Hey, results when out ah??? Lol…
Then earlier in the afternoon, I met lao po in sch for lunch… wah… the feeling was so gooood….. 7 days nv see her liaoz… the sight of her brings so much joy into my heart! It was such a torment during the past few days…. (even though I called her the previous nite I also buai tahan… miss her so much!) Kekeke…. So today finally see her liaoz!!!! Muahahahhaha… so much joy…
Then we met again for dinner… after she came back from campus for revision… we went AMK and had dinner and u noe wat… AJ Ice!!!! ( For those who dunno, it's a giangantic version of the ice kachang!) Muahahahha… we almost finished the whole thing… but too full lah… then somemore got 8 "a-ta-chi"!!!! Wahahahahhaha… so happy!!!!! ( I love them!) Then lao po let me eat 7 of them! Heehee… so sweet...
Today was really one day I felt really really really great and wonderful.... I realised that my day is never complete, if I dun at least speak with her… she totally completes me for the day... Being with lao po juz makes my day so much more enjoyable and meaningful… the feeling is juz... one word.. BLISS.... opps! Am I boring you all with my feelings again? Kekeke.. sorry lah… I juz feel like dat mah… dun blame me hor. heehee…
Ok, so Monday will be my last paper… but Lao Po will be having her final 3 papers next week 3 days in a row from Monday till Wednesday… very siong… Hope that Lao Po you will hang in there and Jia You Jia You! All the best! Then Wednesday we can go pak tor liaoz… kekekekke…
Some special timeline:
29/11/04 Final paper for me!
01/11/04 Lao Po’s final paper!
04/12/04 1 month liaoz! Kekeke….
13/12/04 Lao Po going back HK for a week!
14/12/04 Wat else? Heehee….
16/12/04 Cousin’s Wedding in Singapore
17-20/12/04 Cousin’s Wedding in Malaysia…
Hey, results when out ah??? Lol…

<< Home