Doing my webpage!
Today I was trying out geocities.com's webpage builder, and my my, it was so easy to create a webpage since the format of the program is really like Microsoft Power Point! I started to create my very own homepage! Hohoho, please do visit it! Take a look!
And I also realised that my buddy, Shaolong, also has a homepage. Do visit his too! You can link to the homepages in my links available in the sidebar.-->
I also uploaded some pictures on the previous outings I wrote on my blog. You can see the full ones in my homepage.
Meanwhile, I'll continue to learn html and how to improve my blog and webpage!
Shaolong's Birthday at Tea Chapter!
My ghostly estate!
And I also realised that my buddy, Shaolong, also has a homepage. Do visit his too! You can link to the homepages in my links available in the sidebar.-->
I also uploaded some pictures on the previous outings I wrote on my blog. You can see the full ones in my homepage.
Meanwhile, I'll continue to learn html and how to improve my blog and webpage!
Shaolong's Birthday at Tea Chapter!
My ghostly estate!

<< Home