9.04.2004

Awesomely tiring day...

Today was again like a typical Saturday, going for lecture and then the Anatomy Hall to see dead bodies... nothing much interesting things happened... but after class went down with my project mates to Innovation House to meet a Prof.... project still on a halt but think we can solve it by this coming week (hopefully... coz alot of things haben do) Then we went to CL to discuss more on our proj and try to find some reference text.. wah... siong day... best thing was SC and Jason wanting to "rob" some foreigners of their toast sandwich! hahaha
After endless thinking which wasn't going anywhere further, we left for home lah... I totally "concast" in the bus... dunno got snore or not... but definitely nv drool! lol... And I knocked my head 3 times on the bus railings.. damn... then when I got home.. guess wat? My building is nearly completing the external painting works... though now it looks purple instead of maroon.. so gu nian leh...then when I was about to "pee" in the lift (jokin lah.. duh...), I realised that they installed a security camera in the lift liao!!!! OMG! Argh... next time how to throw the litter on the floor? Huh? I wrote it out! Lame man.... lol...

Think they're making my place into a irritating area... survillence here and there.... think soon will be like prisoner... humph! Dun irritate me... I got alot on my hands already... Now I juz wanna rest first and later scout out for my project ling gan.... hope u all have a nice weekend not like mine!