8.25.2004

Suai day....

Today was actually a typical day for me... nothing much went on coz it's juz another day of school... lecture, tutorial, project discussion, blah blah blah... Though it was a boring day, I managed to meet up with my friend for lunch. It was nice to see her after a while, but she seemed really tired and pale... kinda made me worried... really hope that she's fine though she insists that she's ok. >.<
That seemed to be the only good point for today, actually wanted to meet another friend for dinner back in Hougang. But coz it rained heavily today, the floor was rather wet. I tried to catch my bus at Raffles Hall busstop, making a short-cut about the grass area... but SMASH! Down onto the ground I was, slipped off a slippery area and totally got myself hurt... My left leg has 3 reasonably large cuts, my hip area has one, my lip was cratched and so was are both my arms... Damn... so suai... bleeded quite a bit... and "limping" away. Luckily my friends were with me, Sin Chang, Sheng Kun and Jason.. otherwise I would have been at a lost... But seriously speaking, I could still jump up and tell passerbys that I'm alrite! Amazing! I was quite relieve too, since passerbys still bother to ask the condition of a fool who fell down like a clown... LMAO. The pain didn't get into my mind at the instantaneous moment, rather I wanted to minimize my shame in the public quickly.. hahahhaha... perhaps tat's why I put on a strong act baring the pain.
We made a pit-stop at YIH to get a 1st Aid kit and applied some medication.. after which had dinner and I left for home... Guess wat, it was already so suai a day for me, then when I changed a bus at the interchange to my place.. as I was alighting, the bloody bus driver jam brake and I almost flew to the front.. with one leg down, I used my arm to cushion my fall against the pole... hurting my arm.. Shitz.... Suai suai suai... The day is really bad for me today...
Now have to go read and do next week's presentation slides... Argh, my whole body aches now... my right biceps is apparently swollen... shitz.. cannot move it properly too... dun really feel like doing anything.. but that hope I can at least do some of the powerpoint slides b4 I go to bed...
Really hope tmr's a better day....