8.07.2004

After half a year...

It was been a while, hmm... to be exact 6 months and 27 days since I've touched alcohol...
Yesterday me and 2 of my best buddies decided to go drinking (very last minute one.. lol). We went down to a KTV-pub along Park Lane.. can't recall the name of the pub though... it was supposingly Weide's friend's friend's workplace... We met 3 persons there, one of them is Weide's friend (I dun put their names lah...).

It took me some time to adapt back to the old days when I would visit discos and pubs more occasionally... The atmosphere, lightings, smoke, etc were just so familiar... hahaha... Gosh, I'm starting to feel like a old man... machiam it was so long ago since I've "chiong"... Well, I would have easier ordered a jug of beer if not for Adrian, always the guy who doesn't drink beer! Kekeke, known him for a decade liao... wat to do? So we couldn't decide wat to order at first... then the "friend" came and asked us to open a bottle. Well, we were kinda reluctant as it would've cost alot more than ordering a jug. But since she offered free flow of mixer, Weide (the tow kay) decided for the 3 of us. Chivas was the drink we ordered and the first mixer we tried was green tea... well, it turned out that the green tea made the drink too sweet, covering the chivas' taste entirely... so on and off we'll drink on the rock, having that "friend" to come over most of the time to re-fill our drinks. We changed our mixer to coke finally after finishing the green tea.. FINALLY! hahaha... it tasted alot more better... Things were still alrite coz we actually didn't really drink that much... it was when Weide's friend took beer to us... Surprisingly, she wasn't the first to "drop"... perhaps maybe becoz she started off with beer to a higher alcohol... for Weide and me, err... not too long after a few bottoms up of Chivas-coke & beer here and there... the 2 of us were starting to feel high... perhaps because Weide drank more than me, he totally cannot make it liao... wanting to vomit... I tried to control myself too, otherwise Adrian would have a hard time sending 2 drunks back home! Hahaha... Things kinda settle down when we finished our Chivas... I was stopping coz I was already high and having problem walking straight to the toilet... Adrian was still wide awake, never mix drinks wat... and of course Weide, down on the table... with cold perspiration from avoiding vomitting... Suddenly Weide's friend came and offered beer... hmm, I didn't know wat happened but I drank it, actually half a cup but she made me drank a bit more... WAH!!! I tell you ah... at that moment... I really cloud 9 and a half... high till cannot take it... the head's so stiff and thinking was so hard... want to vomit but wasn't at that stage yet... the feeling's really tough... I totally surrendered... no more orelse I surely "drop" too...

When the last order was called for, we decided to leave... the 3 friends were still staying there.. maybe to go home after that "friend" knocked off... outside, Weide finally bui tong... vomitted... hahaha... it'll better after tat... once vomit ok liao one... for me damn siong... not even feeling to vomit... but when I reached home... I almost wanted to vomit... but I juz held back and brush my teeth (weird ah?)... forgetting to bathe.... straight away I stripped my jeans and slept on the floor.. Hahaha... KO!

Now that I'm awake, lucky no hangover.. but the throat's very dry and pain... my neck's stiff too.. dunno if it's becoz I slept on the floor... wah lauz... better rest... havn't had enuf sleep too... maybe goin to bed after I've done my grocery shopping later... Hahahaha... it's fun once in a while... but too expensive to do it as I did in the past... Next time any of you going to chiong, can call me lah... but not too soon hor...