8.02.2004

Basketball!

Wah, it has been awhile since I played bball with the guys... Today we went to Khatib to play, people who went included Shuzheng, Shaolong, Yangzhen, Yongliang, Jeremy, Adrian and Me. A mixed group of friends. It wasn't such a good day as it was raining earlier and still drizzling while we played. The court was wet, and the rebound area was very slippery... that didn't stop us! We still played though it was very dangerous... Yangzhen was injured as he slipped at the rebound area after trying to intercept a pass, he was soon out of the game.. hope it ain't serious.. Well, I also got my share of injuries... having my head hit by the ball, face smacked by Shuzheng and the ball... Hahaha, now there's a wound between my eye-brows... disfigured? I never was good-looking.. hahaha...
After tat, we had lunch and went Shuzheng's place to freshen up.. My friend, Adrian and I had to leave while the others stayed to play games.. I left early coz I needed to go back and rest as I had tuition later in the evening... Well, the day's pretty much over as nothing's on for now... oh, I'm watching Gundam Seed as I write this... kekeke
As usual, my pre-allocated module is still not given to me... dunno how long the department intends to take to allocate it to me... kinda irritates me, but I dun wanna bother anymore... I believe I'll have to go talk to them to make sure things are done.. And yes... My holidays are finally over... as you can guess... I'll be starting lessons tmr.. so sianz.. but it's kinda good to finally start school after rotting so long without a proper job and sending so much... But to start lessons 1 week before the whole of NUS does seem sucky... but there's nothing I can do about it.. have to attend cause it's more of a familiarization course and there's a CA on friday... tsk tsk tsk... so fast... well, if things go according to plan, most probably I'll have a 5 day week... but if they dun giv me tat module, it'll be a 4 day wk! haha, tt's y I dun bother...