Another day of work?
Last nite, or rather this morning.. slept only around 2 plus in the midnite.. then early in the morning at 9am the stupid renovation works started... so noisy == woke me up! Couldn't sleep after tat... so got off bed and washed up, watched cartoon (omg, I so long nv see TV/cartoon liaoz). While I was in the "climax" of waiting for Gundam Seed at 11:30am, I got a call from Mr. Henry, the part-time job coordinator.. he asked me to go down today! Wah, at least can earn another few bucks! Meanwhile, I logged onto CORS to double check my modules... Shockingly, my pre-allocated module wasn't there while most of my friends I asked got it already.
Panic, tensed and unhappy (haha..), I wrote an email to my department secretary about the situation & put it as an URGENT email, since she wouldn't pick up the damn bloody phone... no replies at all, and it's the weekend.... gosh... nutting I can do about it...
So, I asked my friend SK II to help me check since I wun be home till late at nite... Assured that my friend will keep a lookout for me, I left for work. Today's work was juz like any other day... I wanted to talk to 'that girl' I talked about in my recent post. Didn't get a chance and she wasn't around much while in the working session.. Hahaha.. mei yuan... Today's most probably my last day of work... *sob sob*
Well, tat's about it... after work I went to my grandma's place... haben been down for some time... it was nice to see my relatives.. especially my 2 favourite little cousins... very violent ah.. somemore they're learning to talk very rudely.. well, wat do you expect from kids these days? Played wif them till they left for home, gosh.. so energetic.. I wonder by the time I have my own kids, can I handle them like today? Kekeke.. After tat talked to my cousin who's taking his A's this year... seems like he's stressed, studying already for his prelims liao.. but it's onli a mth away, so I kinda understand how he feels... I also pressured him about army stuffs... but always trying to relax since the army now is so freaking slack.... and good $$$ somemore... hahaha... but in turn he astonished me with all the new stuffs going on about scholarships and medical checkups for SAF/Air force/Navy, etc.. wah... changed quite alot nowadays... I have to admit I'm old... *bleah*
Now I'm back home, haben bath.. and guess wat... my module is STILL NOT UP!!!! Haiz... as expected... if by Sunday still not up, Monday have to go down personally talk to the secretary liao... but then Monday I got basketball session wif my friends leh... Damn....
Panic, tensed and unhappy (haha..), I wrote an email to my department secretary about the situation & put it as an URGENT email, since she wouldn't pick up the damn bloody phone... no replies at all, and it's the weekend.... gosh... nutting I can do about it...
So, I asked my friend SK II to help me check since I wun be home till late at nite... Assured that my friend will keep a lookout for me, I left for work. Today's work was juz like any other day... I wanted to talk to 'that girl' I talked about in my recent post. Didn't get a chance and she wasn't around much while in the working session.. Hahaha.. mei yuan... Today's most probably my last day of work... *sob sob*
Well, tat's about it... after work I went to my grandma's place... haben been down for some time... it was nice to see my relatives.. especially my 2 favourite little cousins... very violent ah.. somemore they're learning to talk very rudely.. well, wat do you expect from kids these days? Played wif them till they left for home, gosh.. so energetic.. I wonder by the time I have my own kids, can I handle them like today? Kekeke.. After tat talked to my cousin who's taking his A's this year... seems like he's stressed, studying already for his prelims liao.. but it's onli a mth away, so I kinda understand how he feels... I also pressured him about army stuffs... but always trying to relax since the army now is so freaking slack.... and good $$$ somemore... hahaha... but in turn he astonished me with all the new stuffs going on about scholarships and medical checkups for SAF/Air force/Navy, etc.. wah... changed quite alot nowadays... I have to admit I'm old... *bleah*
Now I'm back home, haben bath.. and guess wat... my module is STILL NOT UP!!!! Haiz... as expected... if by Sunday still not up, Monday have to go down personally talk to the secretary liao... but then Monday I got basketball session wif my friends leh... Damn....

<< Home