7.28.2004

So far...

So far these few days....
Let's start this post wif CORS: freaking system... hate it ever since they implemented it... now bidding modules so troublesome... esp. now tat I wanna drop one of the pre-allocated modules also so hard... becoz maybe next semester the professors dun let us take or wat.. I dunno the actual details.. haiz... now round 1C liao.. *panic* but i got 5 modules liao... atmost drop those 2 tat so troublesome lor... haiz... die die lor... haiz... so now still bz wif it...
 
Next! Welcome Tea cum meet juniors! Haha.. this was actually yesterday's stuff.. but got home too late and wanted to settle some issues about the CORS thing, so nv post.. so now I back-track to yesterday ah! Hahaha.. it was fun yesterday, seniors (us) meeting up after the long holidays... so long no see some pple ah.. miss them.. ya.. rite... things were rather rush coz we had to conduct ice-breaker games for the juniors... wat's bad is tat my group (suppose to have 4 seniors) only had me in the start! Ah Fu had to help at the registration counter.. hahaha... then I so blur and Gan Giong (nervous) that I totally looked like a fool! Kekeke... but lucky the juniors still appear to be pei he me... otherwise i realli will run off one! kekeke... let's see if I can remember the name sequence in my group:- Sandrya (err.. hope I spell correctly), Mei Zhen, Shuying, Amy, Xin hui, Jack? I think I got some names wrong! hahaha... nvm tat... I'm totally bad wif names... I have short-term memory! But then i think I became one of the outstanding seniors since the guys brought out one of my chou (bad/not nice) thing and let everyone know it! hahaha.... if u not from BE Yr 3 or Chemistry students who are now Yr 2, you will not know... Hahahaha...
I really hoped tat the juniors in my group felt comfortable wif me, but lucky Yinvonne came in and Ah Fu finally came to sum everything up... lucky got Ah FU..hahahah.. But overall, I realised tat the new juniors (Yr 1 & 2) are quite serious looking... machiam wanna kill off all opponents like tat.. hahaha... sha qi hen zhong...but I hope everyone will start to relax and settle comfortly wif the rest soon... we're a small family and togetherness will be a good thing! Ok lah, I talked to Sandrya (spell?) b4 the games started and luckily I didn't sound too blur as a senior.. hahaha.. managed to talk to her about some stuffs... and she happens to be my mentee... my other 2 didn't turn up.. dunno who they are anyway, hope they will look me up when they need help or wat. Then there is another, Amy! Hahaha... I actually talked to her b4 in MSN, but finally see her in person! I told her she looked like the sports type coz she's very tan, but she says she's not. Instead it was due to Orientation under the hot sun! hahaha! And yes, u can guess... she says I'm white... argh... she also very funni... she told me I am one of the better looking ones among the seniors! Wah, I flew to the Sun and back! Heehee.. can crap quite abit wif her... very talkative... and yes, tt's a gal's characteristic I guess... Oh yah, have to add this.. my cousin Deborah is in the course as a Yr 1 too! haha... hope she'll enjoy Uni life!  And  guess wat, we have 2 new secretaries in the department:- Claire and Noorimah... both very young one.. maybe I older than them leh... Muahahahhaha..

Aiyah, then now no time to continue on my HTML... gotta  postpone.... blog and webpage are on hold now!!!! Wait till I got the time ah....
And now I have to quit my job since timetable clashes wif it... haiz... perhaps today was my last day... maybe sat still can do last one... hahaha... no choice, totally under the slaughter blade of my department... but todayI talked to one of the girls helping out with the project, she's a Yr 4 I think, doing this project as her FYP. Didn't get her name... maybe wun get also... coz wun be seeing her anywayz... it's one of those acquaintance u meet and juz say goodbye, if u noe wat I mean... but she looks rather sweet and cute, she's petite and well-toned in the area, if u know wat I mean... opps... she better not read my blog man... hahahaha. It's a compliment!
 
And yes.. next week finally starting lessons... though the rest of the Uni will start only after NDP.. damn.... unfair! plus I still got standby for the nation...why? WHY!??!?!?!??!