Module Planning.
Once again, our school's module system has started for us to bid. The stupid CORS system that I've grown to hate it, hahaha... Well, the semester's starting and we have to arrange our timetable. So, I am currently stalled at reading the textbook on HTML... have to settle this one 1st!
My faculty has arranged for me to do 6 core modules, all like very tough one leh.. can die... So I'm dropping one of them, in place of another module which does not require any memorization... I hate to memorise things! Hahahaha... But who noes, last min I may even choose to do only 5 modules, even though it'll still be a 6-day week schedule for me. The modules I'm doing are:-
My faculty has arranged for me to do 6 core modules, all like very tough one leh.. can die... So I'm dropping one of them, in place of another module which does not require any memorization... I hate to memorise things! Hahahaha... But who noes, last min I may even choose to do only 5 modules, even though it'll still be a 6-day week schedule for me. The modules I'm doing are:-
- Biomedical Engineering Design
- Introduction to Biomechanics
- Introduction to Biomaterials
- Biothermodynamics & Transport
- Human Anatomy
- Cell Biology (intending to drop)
- Engin Professionism (bidding)
And sad to say is that one of my modules clashes with the part-time job I'm doing now, and the professor says there's no webcast... haiz... no choice... have to get myself removed from the job... wah lauz.... damn... lost of income and fun there... hahaha... hope I can actually get myself out of it...

<< Home