7.23.2004

Renovation news...

Today my RC posted voting sheets for the color scheme for our entire estate. And yes... it's nv going to be what it used to be... the old, very familiar red/maroon bricks of Hougang.
Well, they offered 2 schemes... both base colors are beige... with either 1)light-blue or 2)maroon.
I haven't seen the maroon scheme but the light-blue one is being done around my block area...
I dun really like both.. coz it really makes me uncomfortable looking at a new color after 10 yrs being here... Wat's worse... they're puting the Aljunied logo on the block too... My my my... *shivers* Dread the day the entire place turns to either one of those colors... Hahaha
I've taken pictures which I intend to put in my homepage, but it's not up yet... so I link here first... take a look.

 
oldblock
How it used to look like in my estate...

newblock
The proposed light-blue scheme...