A good deed done is of no recognition...
Today was juz another day... waking up.. checking the bloddy CORS system if my modules are up yet or not... well, not yet... screw up... haiz... So today spent the morning checking mails and surfing the net...
Then in the afternoon, I was so frustrated so I decided to go for a run in Punggol Park... the starting was kinda ok, but soon my feet felt the strain as I had jogged the other day... I slowed down and to my surprise... I saw a rather large, big, giagatic.. err.. think it was a terrapin.. or was it a turtle? Haha...
The poor chap was trying to crawl up the pavement to get back into the pond.. but it seems to high for it to be "climbing" (no crawls or hands, how to???) ... I realised that it could have just de-tour around the corner where the floor becomes flat with the ground.. but well, I think animals only think of the fastest way out and become so stubborn that they never see other solutions to the way out that are so visible... are we human beings like tat too? Well, afterall.. we ARE mammals...
My conscious didn't hit me at first... I ran away from it and continued to the fitness station... I thought maybe other people would do the effort... since there were many others around. But while doing some sit-ups... My liang xing juz shot me so badly... afterall, the "terrapin" was still a living thing... and it could die if it were to be left under the hot sun... so I went back and check whether it was still there.. And you guessed it! It was still there.... so there I was, worried about how to carry it and whether it would be heavy.. it was large ok?! So I plucked two leaves and used them to pick it up by the sides of its shell... it was hissing at me.. like it was so afraid.. all its limbs and head were into the shell.. so cute... hahaha.. then I brought it down near the pond and left it on the grass patch... after a while... it quickly returned back into the water... haha... no one saw me doing that though... as if it was on purpose... A good deed done is not being praised.. haha... crap...
Well, we cannot always ask pple to give us the praises we deserve.. for it is the world tat is almost blinded wif selfishness and self-pride... everything is only focused on the person himself and things revolving around him. If only we will start to realise the things that are around us and really appreciate them... then will it be a better world.. don't u think so? Though my act of "good" deed isn't recognized, I felt really good... sometimes, only you alone know what good you've done... so dun bother if people do recognize it or not.. wat's important is that you feel it yourself!
Then in the afternoon, I was so frustrated so I decided to go for a run in Punggol Park... the starting was kinda ok, but soon my feet felt the strain as I had jogged the other day... I slowed down and to my surprise... I saw a rather large, big, giagatic.. err.. think it was a terrapin.. or was it a turtle? Haha...
The poor chap was trying to crawl up the pavement to get back into the pond.. but it seems to high for it to be "climbing" (no crawls or hands, how to???) ... I realised that it could have just de-tour around the corner where the floor becomes flat with the ground.. but well, I think animals only think of the fastest way out and become so stubborn that they never see other solutions to the way out that are so visible... are we human beings like tat too? Well, afterall.. we ARE mammals...
My conscious didn't hit me at first... I ran away from it and continued to the fitness station... I thought maybe other people would do the effort... since there were many others around. But while doing some sit-ups... My liang xing juz shot me so badly... afterall, the "terrapin" was still a living thing... and it could die if it were to be left under the hot sun... so I went back and check whether it was still there.. And you guessed it! It was still there.... so there I was, worried about how to carry it and whether it would be heavy.. it was large ok?! So I plucked two leaves and used them to pick it up by the sides of its shell... it was hissing at me.. like it was so afraid.. all its limbs and head were into the shell.. so cute... hahaha.. then I brought it down near the pond and left it on the grass patch... after a while... it quickly returned back into the water... haha... no one saw me doing that though... as if it was on purpose... A good deed done is not being praised.. haha... crap...
Well, we cannot always ask pple to give us the praises we deserve.. for it is the world tat is almost blinded wif selfishness and self-pride... everything is only focused on the person himself and things revolving around him. If only we will start to realise the things that are around us and really appreciate them... then will it be a better world.. don't u think so? Though my act of "good" deed isn't recognized, I felt really good... sometimes, only you alone know what good you've done... so dun bother if people do recognize it or not.. wat's important is that you feel it yourself!

<< Home