8.03.2004

SiQi, Bon voyage!

Almost forgot to write this post... This one is specially delicated to one good friend of mine, Siqi! Well, she left for Hong Kong this morning around 10am, I wanted to sms her but it seems like the 1st day of school crap got into my mind so much that I totally forgot about it... Err... fell kinda bad not wishing her "bon voyage"... since I've been talking to her in MSN about it the past few days... So pai seh... forgive me ah, when you do read this post, I very sorri!
Well, she went alone there and it juz seems not right to me for a girl to go abroad alone... though she came from HK, but she's totally going there by herself.. hmm... perhaps I'm over protective about such things... Choi choi choi...touch wood. Let's not say such things... Really hope that you enjoy yourself there! Shopping and shopping and shopping... think that's all she'll be doing there!!!! Wahahahhaha...
Let me say this again: B..., bon voyage! Have fun and cya in school!