A tired day....
Didn't have much sleep last night. *yawns* Today's class was totally boring... so tired, couldn't catch much from the professor. I almost felt asleep... then doing the tutorial was tough man... think I curse and swear alot... been a while since I've done tat.. hahaha. I took a long time to complete it... Juz imagine, finishing the assembly part after so long and it juz takes the renaming of one file to totally collapse everything... omg! Had to redo everything lor... But then though I re-did it, the only thing that waited me was to realise that I did the whole figure wrongly.. Hahaha... dun care liao... Take so long, expected to leave at 12pm but it dragged till 12:50pm for me... Today I had a lunch appointment with a friend at Hougang, that's why cannot be bothered to redo my tutorial.. hahaha... kinda rush down coz I didn't want her to wait too long to have her lunch. No need to ask who she is, I say no one knows also... Wahahaha...
Nothing much after lunch, at home rotting and watching Gundam Seed... finishing the episodes that my friend lent me... only half of the whole thing... muz get from him liao... And yah, there's a CA and quiz tomorrow.. oh my oh my... sucks!
PS: Juz got my friend, Sin Chang's journal address. Free can go see: sinnerz's journal
PS2: Photos are up! See yesterday's post!
Nothing much after lunch, at home rotting and watching Gundam Seed... finishing the episodes that my friend lent me... only half of the whole thing... muz get from him liao... And yah, there's a CA and quiz tomorrow.. oh my oh my... sucks!
PS: Juz got my friend, Sin Chang's journal address. Free can go see: sinnerz's journal
PS2: Photos are up! See yesterday's post!

<< Home