A stone off my heart...
Have been really busy wif sch admin and work these past few days.. so didn't write any post recently... well, my friend says that this blog is starting to look like a diary... so I dun write too much in future lah...
But these few days I've been feeling down... well, will leave tat issue for later day to post... it's a big thing and I dun wanna write it now, coz I haben settle myself out yet... But for this post, wat's important is tat I've finally got one stone off my heart... there was this one person I had to settle my feelings for, though it's not entirely settled on my side... but I've finally pulled some courage out of my hesitance to msg her, and I'm glad I did so... coz she still treats me as a friend... and I know I would never wan her out of my life... she is someone so special... more than a friend, but not a lover I can have... though she is not one whom I can love, but definitely a friend I would want to overlook for as long as I am alive... she is always someone I'll love, as a friend...
"A lover is someone so special, but a good friend is also irreplacable..."
Though I used to believe there's no close friendship among opposite genders... there are those who have proved me wrong... for these friends have always been there for me... ones who make me smile when I am feeling down... always being there for me... though you may feel something for your close friend, never hesitate to show your feelings... for you'll regret it if the opportunity slips away... a friend will forgive and forget... like those who have done so for me... thank you so much...
But these few days I've been feeling down... well, will leave tat issue for later day to post... it's a big thing and I dun wanna write it now, coz I haben settle myself out yet... But for this post, wat's important is tat I've finally got one stone off my heart... there was this one person I had to settle my feelings for, though it's not entirely settled on my side... but I've finally pulled some courage out of my hesitance to msg her, and I'm glad I did so... coz she still treats me as a friend... and I know I would never wan her out of my life... she is someone so special... more than a friend, but not a lover I can have... though she is not one whom I can love, but definitely a friend I would want to overlook for as long as I am alive... she is always someone I'll love, as a friend...
"A lover is someone so special, but a good friend is also irreplacable..."
Though I used to believe there's no close friendship among opposite genders... there are those who have proved me wrong... for these friends have always been there for me... ones who make me smile when I am feeling down... always being there for me... though you may feel something for your close friend, never hesitate to show your feelings... for you'll regret it if the opportunity slips away... a friend will forgive and forget... like those who have done so for me... thank you so much...

<< Home