Not so gd day...
Well, last nite was a little too tired... so when I lay in bed ard 10 plus, Boom! Sleep liaoz.. kekeke... all the way till 8 this morning... but I woke up feeling quite bad... flu, sore throat, slight fever... Then I was rather worried... not about me, but my Lao Po...
Coz yesterday I was wif her, we shared dinner and stuffs... so I scared she would be like me... but so early in the morning I didn't want to wake her up... so I smsed her to call me ard 11 plus... but lucky she told me she ok... but Lao Po wrote this in her blog...
"then...soon after i hang up, my throat sore sore de..then i start to sneeze n sneeze..haiii..plus im feeling so lousy n tired..plus the machines im studying!!! @_@ argh! kill me ba!
then i searched for food..no food! onli left one miserable small piece of bread in my kitchen..then eat lo..then dig for coffee powder(which i bought during the exam period last sem) i normally dun drink coffee one..cos dun like >.<>
but the machines & heat transfer..i study until i wan to knock the wall/vomit/dizzy..dun understand a lot of things..*vomits* im v stressed..v beh tahan..but no choice, who ask me so topid? mood feeling v lousy liao..somemore stomach start to make noise liao..but i ren3! wo2 ren3! wo2 ren3! wo2 ren3! wo3 shi4 ren3 zhe3 gui1!"
Omg... I dunno if she ok now... *worried* Hope she is feeling ok... and tat she nv torture herself by not eating properly and studying so hard... Lao Po! Jia You! Hang in there!!!!
Apart from that... I read about GF's auntie's situation in his blog... really hope she will be ok... thing is that this morning my uncle also smsed me, say my grandfather went hospital becoz his knee got swollen... kinda worried also... my grandfather is old le, and not in really good health... everyone's a bit worried about his health... *prays* Most people take their family members for granted.. I used to be so... that's why I know how important it actually is to have your love ones beside you... You may think your parents are strict, scolding you, saying you... but do you know tat deep inside, they might be so much more concern than wanting to scold you? I dunno about you people... but I do believe that we should treasure everyone you love every minute and every second... coz you might never know, the future is uncertain... Let the people you care about know that you love them... Dun wait till the cross-road then you come to be concern... please don't regret like me 10 yrs ago...
Now, please please please pray for my GF's auntie... and my dear grandfather... thank you everyone...
Coz yesterday I was wif her, we shared dinner and stuffs... so I scared she would be like me... but so early in the morning I didn't want to wake her up... so I smsed her to call me ard 11 plus... but lucky she told me she ok... but Lao Po wrote this in her blog...
"then...soon after i hang up, my throat sore sore de..then i start to sneeze n sneeze..haiii..plus im feeling so lousy n tired..plus the machines im studying!!! @_@ argh! kill me ba!
then i searched for food..no food! onli left one miserable small piece of bread in my kitchen..then eat lo..then dig for coffee powder(which i bought during the exam period last sem) i normally dun drink coffee one..cos dun like >.<>
but the machines & heat transfer..i study until i wan to knock the wall/vomit/dizzy..dun understand a lot of things..*vomits* im v stressed..v beh tahan..but no choice, who ask me so topid? mood feeling v lousy liao..somemore stomach start to make noise liao..but i ren3! wo2 ren3! wo2 ren3! wo2 ren3! wo3 shi4 ren3 zhe3 gui1!"
Omg... I dunno if she ok now... *worried* Hope she is feeling ok... and tat she nv torture herself by not eating properly and studying so hard... Lao Po! Jia You! Hang in there!!!!
Apart from that... I read about GF's auntie's situation in his blog... really hope she will be ok... thing is that this morning my uncle also smsed me, say my grandfather went hospital becoz his knee got swollen... kinda worried also... my grandfather is old le, and not in really good health... everyone's a bit worried about his health... *prays* Most people take their family members for granted.. I used to be so... that's why I know how important it actually is to have your love ones beside you... You may think your parents are strict, scolding you, saying you... but do you know tat deep inside, they might be so much more concern than wanting to scold you? I dunno about you people... but I do believe that we should treasure everyone you love every minute and every second... coz you might never know, the future is uncertain... Let the people you care about know that you love them... Dun wait till the cross-road then you come to be concern... please don't regret like me 10 yrs ago...
Now, please please please pray for my GF's auntie... and my dear grandfather... thank you everyone...

<< Home