Busy day!
This morning I woke up real early.. 9 plus though I slept around 2am. Had breakfast then we washed out 3 feet tank and decided to release our long-time luo han... she's been very old and foul-mood for a while le. So better to let her go into the "wild" lah... if not happy keep also we see heartache... So away she went...
Then my brother said that we'll be buying paint to paint the house.. diaoz... ok lor.. so we went in the noon and started painting the house from 3 till 7 plus... wah... siong... but we managed to finish the living room and dining area, not completely...
Then we went out for dinner... to celebrate my birthday in advance, the whole family... my father, my brother and girlfriend, me and lao po. Keke... But Lao Po had to leave early coz she will be flying off tomr for HK... haiz... *she bu de*
But it's part and parcel of life bah, there'll be times when we have to do some things without each other.. but I really hope the nx time she's flying off, I'll be wif her. So she went home and I went back to help out wif my brother's new marine fish tank.. the 3 feet tank now is his lor... so big... haiz... *tired*
Argh! I feel so weird now... haiz... I dunno if I can sleep, but I'll try coz I'm sending lao po and her parents' flight... it's about another 10 hours or so... so fast...
I'm going off to bed... nitez world...
Then my brother said that we'll be buying paint to paint the house.. diaoz... ok lor.. so we went in the noon and started painting the house from 3 till 7 plus... wah... siong... but we managed to finish the living room and dining area, not completely...
Then we went out for dinner... to celebrate my birthday in advance, the whole family... my father, my brother and girlfriend, me and lao po. Keke... But Lao Po had to leave early coz she will be flying off tomr for HK... haiz... *she bu de*
But it's part and parcel of life bah, there'll be times when we have to do some things without each other.. but I really hope the nx time she's flying off, I'll be wif her. So she went home and I went back to help out wif my brother's new marine fish tank.. the 3 feet tank now is his lor... so big... haiz... *tired*
Argh! I feel so weird now... haiz... I dunno if I can sleep, but I'll try coz I'm sending lao po and her parents' flight... it's about another 10 hours or so... so fast...
I'm going off to bed... nitez world...

<< Home