Finally a day to ourselves...
This morning I went school to meet lao po. She finally finish her paper today, so we can go out pak tor liao! heehee... I waited for her at the exit of MPSH2, where I saw Jiasheng! lol... he was mending the gym for a few hours there. So I talk to him a while lah... then the people came out of the hall liao... so I pang seh JS to find my lao po.. kekeke...
I brought lao po to Munchie Monkey for lunch, she haben been there b4... lol... she also nv go much places in NUS one! muz go walk walk... look ard mah.. heehee... well, as u can pretty much guessed... she was crazed abt the chocolate fudge dessert! kekeke... well.. cannot blame her.. chocolate is her weakness I guess... but I really like to see her eat... so sweet... heehee...
Then we went Bishan to watch movie. Finally I get to watch "The Incredibles"! Wahahaha... waited so long liao...can finally see, and is wif my lao po! kekeke... but it was funny coz the whole cinema small kids... seemed like a class excursion to the cinema. so weird... almost one-third of the cinema were small kids! lol... then wat was best was during the commercials.... got tat CK watch ad, the man and woman were like kissing here and there.. then the children say "yucks" or something like tat. We all went luffing... so cute... those children... but i muz say... the movie was nice... Jack Jack was so cute! kekeke... I giv it thumbs up!
Then after tat we went to have dinner and back to my place where we rest for the day... spend some quality time... so long nv properly be together liao... it was fantastic... being wif her is juz so... G.R.E.A.T.!
I brought lao po to Munchie Monkey for lunch, she haben been there b4... lol... she also nv go much places in NUS one! muz go walk walk... look ard mah.. heehee... well, as u can pretty much guessed... she was crazed abt the chocolate fudge dessert! kekeke... well.. cannot blame her.. chocolate is her weakness I guess... but I really like to see her eat... so sweet... heehee...
Then we went Bishan to watch movie. Finally I get to watch "The Incredibles"! Wahahaha... waited so long liao...can finally see, and is wif my lao po! kekeke... but it was funny coz the whole cinema small kids... seemed like a class excursion to the cinema. so weird... almost one-third of the cinema were small kids! lol... then wat was best was during the commercials.... got tat CK watch ad, the man and woman were like kissing here and there.. then the children say "yucks" or something like tat. We all went luffing... so cute... those children... but i muz say... the movie was nice... Jack Jack was so cute! kekeke... I giv it thumbs up!
Then after tat we went to have dinner and back to my place where we rest for the day... spend some quality time... so long nv properly be together liao... it was fantastic... being wif her is juz so... G.R.E.A.T.!

<< Home