11.30.2004

Boring day....

Lol... today is my first official day of the hols... so sianz.... as usual... today nv meet lao po... so got no plans lah... so this morning I washed my goldfish tank.. haiz... casulty again... now my goldfish left 3 liao... sadz.. transfered them to a bowl instead now.. haiz... so lonely...
Then again... my brother and his girlfriend were on leave, so they were at home too.. then my brother made me go KTV wif them.. ok lor... no programs anywayz... I left earlier coz I couldn't sing anymore, my voice was almost gone after like 2.5 hrs there... came home watch anime... wanted to get lao po dinner but she said nvm.. well, I actually wanted to but maybe will distract her... so better not... since she also say nvm.. then I ok bah... so today was pretty much nothing on... most friends still having exams/working/etc.... while my lao po tmr then finish her exams.
I noe today she very siong... woke up so so early to revise... so today she went home to sleep first... then I guess today she will also study till very late... really hope she can tahan. Lao Po! Jia you! Last paper liao le! Jia You Jia You!
I juz can't wait for tmr... after she finishes her paper... then finally we can be out together! no time limit! err... except her curfew to not slp outside for the nite lah.. heehee.... but we can be together tomr!!!! Oh I juz can't wait! Hols will be so boring now without my one and only!!!! heehee...

PS: SL, I finished both anime liaoz... fast ah? lol...