11.29.2004

KENA KILLED!!!!

Ok... guess I am stupid... today's thermodynamics and transfer process paper I totally dunno wat the hell was going on... either I am really stupid or the paper was too tough! I didn't know how to do a single question... I was so pissed and irritated... I was flipping thru the notes but nothing helped... even some of the questions seem so unsolvable, without some terms I needed to insert into my equations... I didn't noe wat the hell is happening!!!!!! ARGH!!!!
I am KILLED... but heck liao... stupid module tat is so hard...if nv moderate I confirm fail one... but then again... I couldn't do almost every question... so surely gone case one this one... haiz.... I swear that I hate this module! I would nv take a module related to this field if I have a choice! Irritating.....

No mood to go out.... but not really thinking abt the paper liao.. juz tired...
now I'm countdowning the hours that my lao po finishes her exams!
LAO PO! JIA YOU ORH!!!!