12.11.2004

Thank you Lao Po! For such a wonderful time!

Ok, got home quite late... actually got locked out of the house by my hung-over drunk father who accidently latched the door... knocked for half an hour then my father woke up to open the door... I was so glad that nothing serious actually happened. Coz if something *touch wood* were to happen, I wouldn't be able to do anything coz the door's latched... I almost wanted to call the police.. HENG... Well, tat's pretty much why I'm not asleep yet and writing this post while waiting for my hair to dry...

Today Lao Po celebrated my 23rd birthday wif me, juz the 2 of us... Everything was P.E.R.F.E.C.T. and awesomely S.W.E.E.T., until Mr. You-know-who decided a little rain wouldn't do any harm... Yah, heavy rain... DOWNPOUR! We got drenched but things were still great! Despite the weather, both of us took it wif a smile... Really thank you lao po, for doing so much... I really really enjoyed this day, the time we spent together and of coz, I LOVE the presents you gave me... I really love them! And yes, I'm going to do something I seldom do in the past... lao po will be the only one to know it now... but close friends will notice sooner or later.. heehee...

"Lao Po, thank you for such a wonderful day... *very touched*
I'll treasure your gifts (*guilty*) to me and the love you unselfishly shower on me...
I really enjoyed myself today, being wif you really brings endless joy to my life.
I love you and I'll be counting the days, the mths, the years, n decades of moments tt we share together... life's juz so blissful with you beside me... neng2 he2 ni3 qian1 shou3 wo3 ye3 shi4 xing4 fu2 de... Aishiteru..."