Totally new look!
Well, saw Lao Po changed her blog layout and I too decided to do the same. Actually I had intended to change my blog to this style for some time le.... I came across someone's blog a few months back... and found the code very interesting. If you have seen my old blog, the html code had bits and pieces of code from tat blog. I was actually trying to put some of the code in mine. But I didn't actually found the time to do a proper one. But last time I stayed up till 3 plus in the morning to do it.. understanding the code and how it worked. Although the code may seem similar, I will say that I added a few things here and there... the layout may look the same, but well... wat can I say, it looks good. that's why I'm using it. I've included the source in my html code, juz to acknowledge the person's work. >.<
And yes, Lao Po say that Yellow aura become black aura liaoz.. lol... But Lao Po, rest asure that though some things may change... my love for you will never die nor change.... I love you...
And yes, Lao Po say that Yellow aura become black aura liaoz.. lol... But Lao Po, rest asure that though some things may change... my love for you will never die nor change.... I love you...

<< Home