Countdown?
Wahahaha... today's the 24th le! My results are finally coming out this evening at 7pm!!!! *gan cheong!* But ok lah, it's all finalized... so cannot change watever liaoz... but not checking the results at 7 coz I'll be out wif lao po, not to celebrate christmas (I not christian mah...) .
To me, X'mas is juz another public holiday (all thanks to my father's years of "guidance" and the many "things" that once happened to me). So I dun really like to celebrate the occasion. I wun do parties or wat, but spending time wif friends is still ok wif me.
But this year, I got someone special to spend this time wif. This day will be so much more special than X'mas itself, coz it's quality time spent together wif the one I love... all the more special is that she understands my weirdness and does not make me change who I am... this is someone who unselfishly loves me for who I am, and I'm really grateful and blessed that she accepts me as such a person. Lao Po's so wonderful and understanding, knowing that I dun celebrate X'mas, she doesn't make me celebrate it... thank you lao po... *mucks!* Ai Si Ni le...
But anyway, though I dun celebrate X'mas... I still wanna wish all my friends and family:
Wanna add this too, juz in case Anonymous doesn't read my comments after posting only:
Dear Anonymous,
I think you ought to stop posting such comments you noe... watever you write that is intended to "say" me is not getting to me.
It's only that you're making me feel that you're desperate and lonely for love, it's making you appear very degrading to me... stop making yourself look bad infront of me, although i wun noe who u r lah... but deep down in yourself, you'll noe. Please try not to insult yourself any further than this k? =)
Take care, Merry X'mas & Happy New Year!
Regards,
Edmund
To me, X'mas is juz another public holiday (all thanks to my father's years of "guidance" and the many "things" that once happened to me). So I dun really like to celebrate the occasion. I wun do parties or wat, but spending time wif friends is still ok wif me.
But this year, I got someone special to spend this time wif. This day will be so much more special than X'mas itself, coz it's quality time spent together wif the one I love... all the more special is that she understands my weirdness and does not make me change who I am... this is someone who unselfishly loves me for who I am, and I'm really grateful and blessed that she accepts me as such a person. Lao Po's so wonderful and understanding, knowing that I dun celebrate X'mas, she doesn't make me celebrate it... thank you lao po... *mucks!* Ai Si Ni le...
But anyway, though I dun celebrate X'mas... I still wanna wish all my friends and family:
"Merry X'mas & a Happy New Year!"
Wanna add this too, juz in case Anonymous doesn't read my comments after posting only:
Dear Anonymous,
I think you ought to stop posting such comments you noe... watever you write that is intended to "say" me is not getting to me.
It's only that you're making me feel that you're desperate and lonely for love, it's making you appear very degrading to me... stop making yourself look bad infront of me, although i wun noe who u r lah... but deep down in yourself, you'll noe. Please try not to insult yourself any further than this k? =)
Take care, Merry X'mas & Happy New Year!
Regards,
Edmund

<< Home