Great time at the wedding!
Today (Thursday, 16-12-04) was a great day! Wanna say this first:
Btw, tmr's Malcom's (Meryvn's bro) birthday! Happy Birthday man!
We actually sabo-ed him... playing "zhong ji mi ma"... He was such a sport... gulping red wine whenever he or his girlfriend kena the number... *thumbs up!* He of course got drunk... kekeke... but he was a great sport.... weird isn't it? Groom nv drunk, the brother drunk! lmao! Damn weird! lol.... Once again, Happy Birthday Malcom! May all your wishes come true!
Time really really flies... juz seems like it was yesterday when the few of us cousins were playing passing bay-long, one-leg, soccer, etc... then grew up to play Bridge, Big-2, etc... Today it was Meryvn's wedding... fast... very fast.... then next year will be my brother's own one... @_@ So fast! I suddenly feel so old! Hahahaha.... so I told Malcom to hurry up... but we were "giving" way to each other... Best of all, my aunties all come and say they waiting for the Hong Kong wedding dinner. D.I.A.O.Z....... *blush blush*
Oh yah, did I mention? Malcom's girlfriend is also in NUS! LOL... 1 semester I nv see her b4! somemore I always pass by her lecture hall one.. diao diao diao... perhaps will get to see more of her next semester since now we now each other "exists"... LOL.... Err.. but then I forgot her name... *paiseh* lol... ok lah... better go bath liao... tmr still need to paint the house! And Saturday I'll be going to KL liao... till Monday evening...
Friends, take note that take note that Saturday till Monday I wun be in Singapore... dun bother to find me... lol
*Lao Po, if you see this post ah.. I going off on Saturday morning... u can sms me or call me, but try not to spend too much money k? Take care of yourself. I miss you so much.... Juz wanna say how much I wish you were wif me today... kekeke...*
PS: My grandmother call me cut hair le... sob sob....
The whole day was wonderful... and the wedding dinner was terrific... it was a memorable one... I am still quite shocked when Meryvn actually shed tears during his "gratitude speech"... I thought he forgot his lines and paused for a moment.. which then he cried... very touching... very sweet.... I juz wanna wish Meryvn and Michelle all the best and may my nephews or nieces come very soon in the future! lol..."Congratulations Meryvn and Michelle! Wishing you both the best in years to come!"
Btw, tmr's Malcom's (Meryvn's bro) birthday! Happy Birthday man!
We actually sabo-ed him... playing "zhong ji mi ma"... He was such a sport... gulping red wine whenever he or his girlfriend kena the number... *thumbs up!* He of course got drunk... kekeke... but he was a great sport.... weird isn't it? Groom nv drunk, the brother drunk! lmao! Damn weird! lol.... Once again, Happy Birthday Malcom! May all your wishes come true!
Time really really flies... juz seems like it was yesterday when the few of us cousins were playing passing bay-long, one-leg, soccer, etc... then grew up to play Bridge, Big-2, etc... Today it was Meryvn's wedding... fast... very fast.... then next year will be my brother's own one... @_@ So fast! I suddenly feel so old! Hahahaha.... so I told Malcom to hurry up... but we were "giving" way to each other... Best of all, my aunties all come and say they waiting for the Hong Kong wedding dinner. D.I.A.O.Z....... *blush blush*
Oh yah, did I mention? Malcom's girlfriend is also in NUS! LOL... 1 semester I nv see her b4! somemore I always pass by her lecture hall one.. diao diao diao... perhaps will get to see more of her next semester since now we now each other "exists"... LOL.... Err.. but then I forgot her name... *paiseh* lol... ok lah... better go bath liao... tmr still need to paint the house! And Saturday I'll be going to KL liao... till Monday evening...
Friends, take note that take note that Saturday till Monday I wun be in Singapore... dun bother to find me... lol
*Lao Po, if you see this post ah.. I going off on Saturday morning... u can sms me or call me, but try not to spend too much money k? Take care of yourself. I miss you so much.... Juz wanna say how much I wish you were wif me today... kekeke...*
PS: My grandmother call me cut hair le... sob sob....

<< Home