Miss u...
This afternoon totally have no mood to do things... so didn't do much... except help my brother in the evening wif the rest of the washing of the fish tanks... didn't do painting coz the equipment haben dry yet...
Missing my lao po already... haiz... but I juz got her overseas sms... *heart so touched and relieved...* I've received your sms, lao po... she say she keep sneezing over there... Yah, muz be becoz of me... thinking of her wat... haiz... Lao Po, muz take care of yourself there ah... and take care of your family too... dun sleep too late hor... Have fun over there... Good nite... *mucks* miss me! I dun mind sneezing the whole day!
PS: omg, I sprained my ankle and knee... hmmz....
Missing my lao po already... haiz... but I juz got her overseas sms... *heart so touched and relieved...* I've received your sms, lao po... she say she keep sneezing over there... Yah, muz be becoz of me... thinking of her wat... haiz... Lao Po, muz take care of yourself there ah... and take care of your family too... dun sleep too late hor... Have fun over there... Good nite... *mucks* miss me! I dun mind sneezing the whole day!
PS: omg, I sprained my ankle and knee... hmmz....

<< Home