Lao po has left for HK...
I'm juz back from the airport... sent lao po and her parents' flight... haiz... though I'm feeling rather sad now, and a little lonely, I am quite glad that her parents didn't seem to "dun like" me... *takes a deep breath*... relieved, coz this was the 1st time I actually met both of them together, and it was the 2nd time for both of them. Definitely I was nervous and shy... but I'm glad they were so nice and friendly...
But I'm juz so sian.. though I know that sometimes lao po and I have to have time by ourselves to do individual stuffs, I juz feel lonely now... 7 days... hope it goes pass quickly...
dunno wat I'll be doing today... sianz... maybe later in the afternoon pack my room to get it ready to paint... juz dunno... let me juz be alone rite now... I dun feel like going out...
But I'm juz so sian.. though I know that sometimes lao po and I have to have time by ourselves to do individual stuffs, I juz feel lonely now... 7 days... hope it goes pass quickly...
dunno wat I'll be doing today... sianz... maybe later in the afternoon pack my room to get it ready to paint... juz dunno... let me juz be alone rite now... I dun feel like going out...

<< Home