12.17.2004

Leaving for KL...

Today was painting my father's room... very shagged... didn't expect juz one room, 3 hrs without rest of painting could wear me out to such a extend... muz admit my fitness and stamina isn't wat it used to be.. lol...

Things aside, I'm leaving for KL tmr morning... by bus! omg... long long journey.... can't think wat I'll be doing there... most probably I'll be alone... coz my cousins who are going will most prob be wif their partners and I wun wan to be a light bulb. My uncles and aunties will probably be gambling full day tmr... the wedding dinner's on Sunday... wat can I do there? Shopping? lol... can't think of anything else to do there... so alone....
I will want to rest early tonite, but I'm so excited... but becoz of the trip... but becoz lao po sms-ed me yesterday! I'm now waiting for her call... so excited!!!! Miss her so much... today is already the 5th day le! kekeke....

Ok lah, end here... take care people... cya people!