AHH!!!!!!
Pardon me, I'm juz feeling so happy now! kekeke... *super high spirits*
Lao po juz called me from HK... it was so pleasant to hear her... oh... juz makes my heart melt.... didn't talk too long, coz long distance call... expensive lah... but I really really very happy!
Can't wait till Monday when I come back Singapore! I so wanna see her! Oh my, can I go to sleep in this excited and happy state!?!?!?!??!?! lol... nv tat! Good nite world!
*super lovesick bird, yet very happy now...*
Lao po juz called me from HK... it was so pleasant to hear her... oh... juz makes my heart melt.... didn't talk too long, coz long distance call... expensive lah... but I really really very happy!
Can't wait till Monday when I come back Singapore! I so wanna see her! Oh my, can I go to sleep in this excited and happy state!?!?!?!??!?! lol... nv tat! Good nite world!
*super lovesick bird, yet very happy now...*

<< Home