Thanks for your concerns!
Sorry friends! Apologize for making some of you worried this few days... Pai seh Pai seh... It's juz one of those phases in my life I have to go thru, though I've gone thru this several times... so it isn't something I cannot handle lah... Perhaps I need time, perhaps I need something or someone to get me out of this clinging past of mine... I wun noe, since it keeps re-occuring... haiz, but nevertheless... no need to worry lah... I'm ok one... you'll still see the typical Edmund in campus lah... that "dark" side I can contain one! Muahahaha, majiam like monster muz lock up. Wahahhaha.. Daijyobu!
Now I juz wanna get over this and find my footsteps where I had left them behind.... need to catch up with the lost life I had... Hope that the sun shines on me again soon!
Thanks for all your concerns! Thank you!

<< Home